Roulette strategy & tips
The Martingale Roulette Strategy
When you see the person at the roulette table expertly throwing the chips down, they are most likely using the Martingale Strategy. This Martingale method depends on doubling your bets after you take a loss, with the goal of recouping all previous losses and gaining a small profit. In other words, if you place your wagers only on a single colour and continue doubling them until you win, you recover your losses. This is provided you keep doubling losing bets.
Martingale Strategy Steps:
- Find a table with a small minimum bet and a high maximum bet. Starting small is essential, because you want the ability to double your losing bets as much as possible.
- Place a small wager on black or red; even or odd; or 1-18 or 19-36.
- If you win, keep the winnings and bet the same small wager again. You could walk away now if you want to, but there isn’t much of a difference between leaving with £2 or £1, though both are better than nothing.
- If you lose, double your original wager and put it on the same bet again. For example, if you lost £1 on red, place £2 on red again.
- If you win the second wager, keep your winnings and wager the original small bet – you’ve recouped your losses and can go back to a smaller amount.
- If you lose again, double the wager and try again.
- Repeat this process until all the money is gone or you reach the max bet at the table.
Does this strategy work?
Like any gambling strategy, there are some disadvantages to the Martingale. Watch out for that gambler’s fallacy – just because one colour has won 100 times in a row doesn’t mean that the other colour is more likely to appear on the next spin. Roulette spins have a chance of a little less than 50/50 because of the 0 and 00. In addition, after several consecutive losses you may reach the max bet or run out of money – at this point, you’re in the red whether you win or not. For this roulette winning strategy to work, you need to make larger bets or win in order to recoup losses, and if you can’t do either then you want to walk away.
BOOK YOUR FUN CASINO HIRE TODAY
Would you like to see whats available at Fun Casino for Hire? Our handy form allows you to put in your date and check availability immediately. Choose from all of the casino games including Roulette, Blackjack, Poker, Craps and wheel of fortune, in a range of colours. All of our prices can be found on our pricing & booking page. Completely customise your casino table and extras hire. Our booking form will add up your total as you go too. Design the casino entertainment you want and stay in your budget!
CHECK YOUR DATE HERE AND FIND OUT WHATS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR CASINO EVENT