The Reverse Martingale Roulette Strategy
As might be expected given the name, this method of roulette gameplay is the opposite of the Martingale Strategy. Instead of raising your bets when you lose, the point is to increase them when you win and lower them after losses. The idea is that you’ll capitalize on hot streaks and keep your losses to a minimum during rough patches
Reverse Martingale Strategy Steps:
- Find a roulette table with a high max bet and a small minimum.
- Bet a small amount on black or red; even or odd; or 1-18 or 19-36.
- Keep your wager on the same spot on the table until you hit it. If you keep losing, keep betting a very small amount.
- When you hit your bet and win, double your bet on the same spot for the next round.
- If you keep winning, keep doubling your bet.
- If you lose, move back down to your original bet.
Obviously, the biggest disadvantage to this roulette winning strategy has everything to do with timing. The Reverse Martingale Strategy is really risky because as soon as you lose, you lose your entire earnings. Unfortunately, for this one to work really well you need to hit a hot streak and quit before you lose – something that many gamblers aren’t very skilled at doing.
BOOK YOUR FUN CASINO HIRE TODAY
Would you like to see whats available at Fun Casino for Hire? Our handy form allows you to put in your date and check availability immediately. Choose from all of the casino games including Roulette, Blackjack, Poker, Craps and wheel of fortune, in a range of colours. All of our prices can be found on our pricing & booking page. Completely customise your casino table and extras hire. Our booking form will add up your total as you go too. Design the casino entertainment you want and stay in your budget!
CHECK YOUR DATE HERE AND FIND OUT WHATS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR CASINO EVENT